Repairs & Restorations
Despite what you may have heard, water spots on your ceiling or missing shingles is not the latest trend. In fact, not dealing with these issues can cause greater damage later. It’s best to have your roof inspected as soon as you notice a potential problem. Sadly, many homeowners neglect their roofs, but like everything else in your home, a roof requires maintenance.
Common roof problems
- Poor or faulty installation
- Leaks, moisture, stains, or mold on interior ceiling
- Improperly installed flashing
- Accumulated water (ponding)
- Broken, worn, or missing tiles
- Punctures or penetrations
- Deteriorating, aging, shrinking, or blistering of shingles
- Areas that look dark or dirty
Our roofing repairs exceed industry standards with high customer ratings and are guaranteed from start to finish.
If you suspect any issues with your roof, contact us for a free inspection.